Wednesday 30 March 2011

Huntress

Although it's raining today, I have found it impossible to feel sad because i'm wearing my favourite pair of Hunter wellington boots! I think it's so important to invest in a good pair of wellies, and you really can't go wrong with Hunter... Apologies for the number of pictures, I was having far too much fun!  Today's look is a cross between classic French and typical English countryside.

















































TOP: Zadig & Voltaire
SKIRT: Zadig & Voltaire
JACKET: Barbour
BOOTS: Hunter
SCARF: Glen Prince of Great Britain
NECKLACE: Merci
BRACELETS: Jack Wills, Jigsaw and Frippery


Catch you on the flip side bitches

xo xo


5 comments:

  1. Great pics!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would give my right arm to be this naturally beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, such good photography!

    ReplyDelete
  4. barbour? hunter? jack wills? the classic essex look!

    ReplyDelete