Wednesday 2 March 2011

I'm tempted...

Ask anyone who knows me and they'll tell you that i'm obsessed with my hair.  My dream is to have Blake Lively hair (only perhaps a little messier), and i've been trying to grow it for years.  Sadly my hair doesn't seem to want to cooperate and i'm beginning to wonder if I need to have it cut before it will grow to a substantial length.  Up until yesterday, I would never have dreamed of taking off anymore than about a centimetre (I'm not sure that my face is nice enough to carry off a shorter cut), but then I saw Jennifer Aniston's latest style...  It seems to be dividing the world at the moment - people either love it or they hate it.  Personally, I think she looks absolutely stunning, and I am amazed to say that I am seriously considering going the same way, even if it's just to make my hair healthy enough to reach the lengths of Miss Lively.  Watch this space...


No comments:

Post a Comment