Wednesday 2 March 2011

All tied up

One of my greatest loves...the scarf!  What better way to completely transform a look?!  And it has the added bonus of keeping you warm!

LOUIS VUITTON - Leopard Stole


I have a bit of a thing for leopard print, and so it was only natural that I fell in love with this iconic scarf many years ago.  Unsurprisingly, I don't have £800 to shell out on a scarf at the moment, but my absolute star of a mother found me a gorgeous alternative...







Scarf - Glen Prince of Great Britain



Stars

I actually had this scarf for a long time before I saw her outfit, but it really reminds me of the Chanel cardigan worn by Erin Wasson at NY Fashion Week (see my earlier post).





Scarf - Glen Prince of Great Britain


Next on my agenda...

I stumbled across this beauty on one of my favourite fashion blogs (definitely check it out... http://www.thedauphine.com), and with my birthday only two months away, i've got my fingers crossed!  The way you tie a scarf is so important - the more volume the better - and this scarf was designed with this in mind. Genius.  Hopefully this will be the next addition to my collection!

'I constantly get asked how I tie the large scarves in my photos, so I designed a scarf that essentially ties itself. Just wrap it once around your neck and then pull the opposite end through the small leather loop and - voila! - the perfect wrap!'



Scarf - Etsy


A quick shout out to my good friend who inspired this post...you know who you are!  Thank you for making me want to write.

Until next time xoxo





1 comment:

  1. you're one classy gal, little lady. i'm looking forward to your next post!

    ReplyDelete