Monday 28 March 2011

From Paris with love

The Wright sisters are reunited at last! In order to celebrate this momentous occasion, Fi kindly agreed to feature in today's blog post. I was ecstatic at the prospect of having someone other than myself to write about, and I imagine my readers probably feel the same way!

As you can imagine, I love what she's wearing today. It satisfies my current obsession with black-white-black, and is ideal for the tricky transition period that I was talking about yesterday; the jumper keeps her warm, but the light and floaty skirt reminds us that it's now spring. The simple necklace provides the perfect finish. I can't believe how on-trend her skirt is (Japanese vintage from Paris, obviously), both in terms of it's colour and the pleats; I also love the gold edging around the bottom.

Thank you to my beautiful sister for being so patient!





HELLO BOYS.
















And just because...




Lauraaaa...what are you doing...

And yes, we are related...

xo xo


1 comment: