Friday 1 April 2011

Street style #1: School's out!

Inspired by Wallace Chapman's Street and City Photos (my absolute favourite blog), my latest hobby is to hit the streets and take pictures of cool and well-dressed people. I met these two girls on Oxford Street today. I'd seen them in the distance and was preparing myself to ask for a photograph when they came up to me and asked where my shoes were from - way to break the ice! When I asked for a picture in return, they protested with 'oh but this is just our school uniform'!! Well, I have never seen such cool school girls in my life; they remind me of the girls you see on Gossip Girl who go to Constance. The girl on the left is even a bit of a young Blake Lively... Such a great jumper, and such great accessories...and don't get me started on how jealous I am of her hair!


Serena and Blair?

Until next time xo xo

No comments:

Post a Comment