Sunday 3 April 2011

Street style #3: Black is ALWAYS the new black

A couple of weeks ago, Wallace did a post about wearing all black. He said 'a lot of people say that New Zealander's wear way too much black...and they say it like it's a bad thing!'  I couldn't agree with the latter part of this statement more. When I saw this girl waiting for her friends on Oxford Street, I thought she looked great and it really took me back to what Wallace had said. One of the best things you can do is wear black from head to foot; it's absolutely classic and provides the perfect base for some interesting accessories. Trust me, it really doesn't have to exude 'goth' or 'emo'. I'm dying to try something like this with just one single neon piece, maybe a belt...I feel an outfit post coming on!


Amazing boots!



No comments:

Post a Comment