Tuesday 26 April 2011

About a boy

One of the things I hear a lot when people talk to me about my blog is that I need to do some pieces on men's fashion from time to time (mainly from my guy friends of course!). So today I want to show you that when it comes to guys, simplicity really is the key. There's nothing I hate more than when boys feel the need to wear everything under the sun in a single outfit because they think that makes them fashionable, or that everything they wear has to be quirky and original. The same stands for girls...look how well a simple shorts and T-shirt combo can work!









On another note, my apologies for getting a bit behind on my blogging. Unfortunately the law has been keeping my day full from start to finish over the past couple of weeks, but hopefully from now on i'll be able to devote a bit more time to my beloved blog! Coming up...THE outfit post I promised (although it will need to wait until i'm back in Oxford so that someone can take my pictures...I just can't bring myself to go back to those mirror shots); a piece on nail varnish, as requested by my good friend Hannah; and of course, my thoughts on the dress of the year, even though if I have to read or hear the words 'royal wedding' one more time, I am quite frankly going to strangle someone.  

It's good to be back!

xo xo 


2 comments:

  1. ooh fit boyyy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, yeh agree with the comment below! sexy modellll

    ReplyDelete